Thursday 7 July 2011

Thing 5 - Screenshots

At last, a Thing that I didn't find daunting! The LightShot add-on is great and really speeds the process up, although (like Erin) I am a little confused about the uploading option, and am currently saving my shots and browsing for them when I want to insert an image. I have put a couple of shots into my post on Thing 1 (iGoogle), which helps to break this relatively long post up and hopefully make it more readable/appealing. I have also downloaded LightShot to my desktop, and had fun taking this shot of my 23Things-in-progress desktop.
A little cluttered don't you think?! (Also a little contrived - I don't usually have all these things open at once. In fact my computer started making such awful racket when I did that I quickly closed most of the windows!)

No comments: